Monday, April 13, 2009

Entry the First

This is a place we can talk. A few simple rules: if you wouldn't say to someone's face, don't say it here; if you wouldn't want your mother, your preacher, or your boss to see it, don't say it here (they're all members, too!); and finally, provided the first two rules are respected, speak your mind freely without fear of recrimination.

This place is for us to vent, to scream, to rant, to heal, to be. We can dream, hope, imagine, and wish here. It is a place for us to write.

I will be checking grammar and spelling on a fairly regular basis, so please write in standard English so that everyone can enjoy what you have to say without having to use his or her secret decoder ring.

Write away!

16 comments:

  1. Will we be the only three ranting and raving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. or is ranting the only thing allowed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may rave, as well. Please, proceed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will probably have a field day with my grammar and spelling! I could use the help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please feel free to rave about me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. no I will rant and that help is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now how in the world did you get a cool picture like that when I can hardly see any images on these locked down computers?? Kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does anyone know if we could eventually consider evolutionary humanism as a prerequisite to the insipidness that prevails today?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to know who and how such a prerequisite would be moderated. I trust no one, so I should probably be in charge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am here. Entertain me! Bring forth the Royal Fool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Since this is your blog I think (yes that sounds impossible) that you should be in charge and I vote for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is the royal fool Lamar or Jeff?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Knowledge in the wrong hands is a danger that no one will survive. Knowing how to do this blog thing has created a monster. AAAAhhhhhhh ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the running commentary of the blog better than email. I just have to remember to check the blogs regularly which is one more thing for my overtaxed brain to do. How do I make it notify me when there is a new post, oh wonderful techno-geeks?

    ReplyDelete